Wednesday 12 August 2015

Tense (Present tense)

Tense 

There are three types of tense-
a)Present tense
b)Past tense
c)Future tense

a)Present tense categories-

I) Present Indefinite (simple)
II) Present Continuos
III) Present Perfect
IV) Present Perfect Continuos

I) Present Indefinite (simple) Tense -
पहचान - ता  है / ती है /ते  है 

Sub.+v1+s/es+obj.

EX. -
He helps me.
I/we/you/they/plural - v1
He/she/it/name/singular - v1+s/es

Sentenses
मैं उसे जानता हूं  - I know him
वह झूठ बोलता है - He tells a lie
मेरे चाचा इंदौर में रहते हैं  - My uncle lives in Indore

Negative & interrogative of Present simple tense
I/we/you/they/plural - do not
He/she/it/name/singular - does not 
Sub.+do not/does not+v1+obj.

Sentenses
क्या तुम जानते हो ? - Do you know?
वह परवाह नहीं करता  - He does not care
वह जल्दी नहीं उठता हैं  - He does not get up early

II) Present Continuos (progressive) tense

पहचान - रहा है / रही है / रहे  है 
Sub.+is/am/are+v1+ing+obj.

Sentenses
मैं तुमसे पूछ रहा हूं - I'm asking you
क्या तुम्हे देर हो रही है?  - Are you getting late?
मुझे ठीक-ठीक लग रहा है -  I'm feeling so-so 

III)Present Perfect Tense
पहचान कोई काम कर चुका था / कर लिया था 
Sub.+had+v3+obj.

Sentenses
मैं उसे बता चुका था  - I had to tell him
वह दिल्ली पहुँच चुका था  - He had  reached Delhi
वे मैच जीत चुके थे - They had won the match

IV) Present Perfect Continuos (progressive) tense
पहचान से........... रहा था 
Sub.+has/have+been+ving+obj+since/for+time

Sentenses
For - period of time - (सेकंड ,मिनिट,घंटे,दिन,सप्ताह,महीना,साल )
Since - point of time (दिन का नाम,महीने का नाम,सन,बजे,सुबह,दोपहर,शाम,रात )
वह सुबह से सो रही थी  - She has been sleeping since morning 

No comments :

Post a Comment